IF YOU DO NOT AGREE PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
The words “you” or “your” or “User” or “Customer” as used herein, refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing or using the Website for any reason. The words “we” or “us” or “our” or the “Company” as used herein, refer to Saral Diagnostics and/or any permitted assignees.
1. Your Privacy – Our Commitment
2. What information do we collect?
When you use our Website, we collect and store your Personal Information. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide a safe, efficient and customized experience to our Users. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. To fully use our Website, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your contact and identity information and other Personal Information as indicated on the forms throughout the Website and complete the Registration Process. Once you give us your Personal Information, and initiate Registration Process, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are mandatorily required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website, unless we require it so.
We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. You agree that we may use such information to do internal research on our Users’ demographics and medical history to better understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include, but is not limited to, the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
You agree that if you or any third party shares correspondences with us in any electronic form such as emails, letters etc., containing your Personal Information, we may collect or store the same, as part of your query/query resolution or for the purposes as mentioned in Clause 3 or 4 below.
You agree that we may collect your IP address as a visitor to our website. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Website, analyse trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use for us to improve the Website, and deliver customized, personalized content.
3. Use of your Personal Information
You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse site usage, improve the Website’s content and service offerings, and customize the Website’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Website and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with an efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website.
4. Disclosure of your Personal Information
- to provide the Personal Information to physicians and other authorized health care professionals who need to access your report for your proper diagnosis;
- to insurance companies, hospitals, physicians or third parties with our billing department for payment purpose;
- to support our healthcare operations, such as performing quality checks on your testing, for teaching purposes, or for developing normal reference ranges for the tests we perform;
- to respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- to health department or any other Government body as and when required by them for collecting or processing health information of the state/country;
- from time to time, to reveal general statistical information about our Website and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services purchased, etc.
Further, you agree that we may share your Personal Information for the following categories of activities from time-to-time:
- Website may also aggregate (gather up data across all accounts) Personal Information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
- Posting to public areas of the website: Please remember that if you post any of your Personal Information in public areas of the Website such as in online forums or chat rooms, or in the Website’s searchable database, such information may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use of information by third parties based on information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of the Website.
5. Access or change your Personal Information
You may review, correct, update or change your account information at any time. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. If you have registered your profile on the Website, your ID and Password are required to access your Account. Your Personal Information shall be retained till such time as is required for the purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later.
6. Information security
The Company has implemented appropriate security practices and standards and has a comprehensive documented information security programme and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected with the nature of business. Further, the Company takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data and restricts access to your personal data to the Company’s employees who need to have that information in order to fulfil your request or supply our services.
7. Other websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website over which the Website has no control and will bear no responsibility. Often these websites require you to enter your Personal Information. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such websites as their policies may differ from ours. You agree that we shall not be liable for any breach of your privacy of Personal Information or loss incurred by your use of these websites.
The Company does not access, store or keep credit card data. All credit card transactions happen using Secure Server Software (SSL) for 128 bit encryption through third-party gateways and the Company plays no role in the transaction, except for directing the customers to gateways or the relevant webpage. Accordingly, the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure whatsoever of Personal Information or any other information collected by the gateways or such websites.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards / PayTM / netbanking and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used on such third-party gateways.
10. Governing law and Dispute Resolution
12. Contacting the Website