IF YOU DO NOT AGREE PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
Saral Diagnostics.com is committed to protecting your privacy. It is important to us that our customers retain their privacy while taking advantage of the services that we have to offer. To this end, we adhere to the following basic principles.
1. We employ high levels of security to keep your personal information strictly confidential.
2. Disclosure of your Personal Information
to provide personal Information to physicians and other authorized health care professionals who need to access your laboratory report for your proper diagnosis;
to insurance companies, hospitals, physicians or third parties with our billing department for payment purpose;
to support our health care operations, such as performing quality checks on your testing, for teaching purposes, or for developing normal reference ranges for the tests we perform;
to respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
to health department or any other Government body as and when required by them for collecting or processing health information of the state/country;
from time to time, to reveal general statistical information about our Website and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services purchased, etc;
to transfer Personal Information about you to trusted partners, may or may not for gain, to promote certain products/services for commercial purposes, without any prior notice to you.
Further, you agree that we may share your Personal Information with the following categories of activities with from time-to-time:
Please be aware, however, that our site contains link to other sites and that the privacy practices of other sites may differ from those of saraldiagnostics.com. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond within 2 or more working days.
Steps for refund
1. Intimation for refund must be made by the customer within 72 hours from time of booking.
2. 3% cancellation charges will be applicable on the total amount of invoice.
3. The refund amount will be sent to respective DD/ CC/Account/NetBanking from where payment was made and the amount will not be refunded by any other mode
4. The fund can take up to 14 working days or longer as saral is dependent upon working of the third-party banking system.
5. The claim for refund shall be confirmed from saral records.