This package is designed for apparently healthy person who would like to confirm that he/she is healthy and is not grossly suffering from any disease. The tests are designed to give information about anaemia, infections, diabetes, levels of good and bad fat in blood, functions of liver and kidney, vitamin D level, ,urine and stool examination.
CBC, Vitamin B12 Level gives information about anemia.
PSA is a tumor marker for cancer of prostate-one of the commonest tumor in men.
LBC ( Liquid based cytology- an improved Pap Smear ) gives information about early cervical cancer - one of the commonest cancer in women.
HBA1c Level gives information about average of sugar level of last 3 months.
Thyroid function test gives information about thyroid gland function.
Vitamin D Level gives information about deficiency of vitamin D, epidemic in India.
- CBC (Hb,TLC,DLC,ESR,RBC,PCV,Platelet,MCV, MCH,MCHC,MPV,RDW, ANC,AEC,ALC,AMC- 16 test)
- B. Glucose Fasting &PP (2 test)
- Glycosylated Hb (HbA1c) (Hb A1c, Estimated average glucose- 2 Test)
- Lipid Profile (With measured LDL) (Cholestrol, HDL, LDL, TGS, VLDL, Non-HDL- 6 tests).
- LFT + KFT (Bilirubin Total, Bilirubin Direct, Bilirubin indirect, SGOT,SGPT,Alkaline, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A:G Ratio, Urea, Creatinine, Uric Acid , Sodium, Potassium, Chloride,Calcium, Phosphorus, GGTP, Urine R/M- 20 Tests)
- PSA For Males/ LBC for Females
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
- Vitamin D (25 Hydroxy)
- Thyroid Function Test (Free T3, Free T4, TSH- 3 Tests)
- Stool Routine Examination
Report overnight fasting to Centre