This package is also designed to diagnose diabetes, evaluate control of diabetes and any early complication of diabetes.
We also get information about anaemia, infections, good & bad fats in blood , liver & kidney function.
HBA1c Level gives itnformation about average of sugar level of last 3 months.
Urinary Microalbuminuria gives early information about kidney damage in high blood pressure/ diabetes.
- CBC(Hb,TLC,DLC,ESR,RBC,PCV,Platelet,MCV,MCH,MCHC,MPV,RDW, ANC,AEC,ALC,AMC- 16 test)
- B. Glucose Fasting &PP (2 test)
- Glycosylated Hb (HBA1c) (Hb A1c, Estimated average glucose- 2 Test)
- Lipid Profile (with Measured LDL) (Cholestrol, HDL, LDL, TGS, VLDL, Non-HDL- 6 tests).
- LFT + KFT (Bilirubin Total, Bilirubin Direct, Bilirubin indirect, SGOT,SGPT,Alkaline, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A:G Ratio, Urea, Creatinine, Uric Acid , Sodium, Potassium, Chloride,Calcium, Phosphorus, GGTP, Urine R/M- 20 Tests)
- Urinary Microalbumin / Creatinine Ratio (3 Tests)
Report overnight fasting to Centre