Are you apparently healthy but wish to know that you are not suffering from any gross hidden disease. In addition you wish to be sure that your heart is ticking normally. Evaluate yourself by asking.
Are you suffering from high blood pressure?
Are you overweight?
You donâ€™t exercise regularly?
Are you a diabetic?
Are you a smoker/alcoholic?
Do you have stressful life style?
Do you have family history of high blood pressure /
heart disease? Dyslipidemia.
If answer to any of these questions is yes then-you are a potential candidate for heart disease/ high blood pressure.
This package is also designed to diagnose diabetes, evaluate control of diabetes and evaluate any early complication of diabetes.
The tests are designed to give information about anaemia, infections, diabetes, levels of good and bad fat in blood, functions of liver and kidney, vitamin D level, ,urine and stool examination.
HBA1c Level gives information about average of sugar level of last 3 months.
Vitamin D Level gives information about deficiency of vitamin D, epidemic in India.
HMG, Vitamin B12 , Folic Levels gives information about anemia.
Extended lipid profile gives more information about your good and bad cholesterol levels.
CRP (Cardio) and Homocysteine are independent markers for cardiac disease.
Urinary Microalbuminuria gives early information about kidney damage in high blood pressure/ diabetes.
PSA is a tumor marker for cancer of prostate-one of the commonest tumor in men.
( Liquid based cytology- an improved Pap Smear ) Pap Smear gives information about early cervical cancer - one of the commonest cancer in women.
TSH gives information about thyroid function.
Ultrasound gives information about hidden disease of abdomen.
X-Ray chest may reveal hidden information of lungs and heart.
ECG gives information about heart.
Stress Echo is a time tested modality to pick up early heart disease, heart attacks, heart function, valvular disease etc. You need to be empty stomach for 3-4 hrs, preferably stop beta blockers and take alternative medicine and our reception will give you an appointment as test is done by cardiologist.
(64 LAB TESTS + X RAY + ULTRASOUND +ECG +STRESS ECHO)
TOTAL TEST-68 TEST
- HAEMOGRAM (Hb, TLC, DLC, ESR, RBC, PCV, Platelet, MCV, MCH, MCHC, MPV, RDW, ANC, AEC, ALC, AMC, PS, MP-18 test)
- B. Glucose Fasting & PP (2 test)
- B. Glycosylated Hb (Hb A 1c). (Hb A1c, Estimated average glucose- 2 Test)
- Extended Lipid Profile (With measured LDL) (Cholestrol, HDL, LDL, TGS, VLDL, Non-HDL, Apo A1, Apo B, ApoA1: APO B, Lipo a- 10 tests).
- LFT + KFT (Bilirubin Total, Bilirubin Direct, Bilirubin indirect, SGOT,SGPT, Alkaline, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A:G Ratio, Urea, Creatinine, Uric Acid , Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Calcium, Phosphorus, GGTP, Urine R/M- 20 Tests)
- S. C-Reactive Protein, Cardio (Highly Sensitive CRP)
- S. TSH
- PSA For Males/ LBC for Females
- Vitamin D-25 hydroxy
- Vitamin B12
- Folic Acid
- Urinary Microalbuminuria (Albumin, creatinine, ratio -3 Test)
- Stool Examination
- Stool for Occult Blood
- DIGITAL X-RAY
X-Ray Chest PA View
USG WHOLE ABDOMEN
Report overnight fasting to LAB and bring stool sample (not more than 2 hours old) in a clean container.
Full urinary bladder is needed for ultrasound.
Take appointment for Stress Echo.