This package is designed to investigate PCOD. Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD) may give rise to hirsutism that is excess of hair (including on face), menstrual irregularity, infertility, obesity etc.
(21 LAB TESTS + ULTRASOUND ) TOTAL TEST-22 TEST
- B. Glucose Fasting & PP (2 test)
- Glycosylated Hb (HBA1c) (Hb A1c, Estimated average glucose- 2 Test)
- Lipid Profile (with measured LDL) (Cholestrol, HDL, LDL, TGS, VLDL, Non-HDL- 6 tests).
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Leutinising Hormone (LH)
- Estradiol (E2)
- Free Testosterone
- Insulin Panel (Insulin F/PP) (2 Test)
USG LOWER ABDOMEN
Report overnight fasting to LAB, preferably in first 5 days of cycle.
Full urinary bladder is needed for an ultrasound.