This package is designed for apparently healthy person who would like to confirm that he/she is healthy and is not suffering from any gross disease. The tests are designed to give information about anaemia, infections, diabetes, levels of good and bad fat in blood, functions of liver and kidney, vitamin D level, urine and stool examination.
PSA is a tumor marker for cancer of prostate-one of the commonest tumor in men.LBC ( Liquid based cytology- an improved Pap
Smear ) gives information about early cervical cancer - one of the commonest cancer in women.
HBA1c Levels give information about average of sugar level of last 3 months.
TSH gives information about thyroid function.
Vitamin D Level gives information about deficiency of vitamin D, epidemic in India.
Ultrasound gives information about hidden disease of abdomen.
X-Ray Chest may reveal hidden information of lungs and heart.
ECG gives information about heart.
(53 LAB TESTS + X RAY + ULTRASOUND + ECG)
TOTAL TEST- 56 TEST
- HAEMOGRAM (Hb, TLC, DLC, ESR, RBC, PCV, Platelet, MCV, MCH, MCHC, MPV, RDW, ANC, AEC, ALC, AMC, PS, MP-18 test)
- B. Glucose Fasting & PP (2 test)
- B. Glycosylated Hb (Hb A 1c). (Hb A1c, Estimated average glucose- 2 Test)
- Lipid Profile (With measured LDL) (Cholestrol, HDL, LDL, TGS, VLDL, Non-HDL- 6 tests)
- LFT + KFT (Bilirubin Total, Bilirubin Direct, Bilirubin indirect, SGOT,SGPT,Alkaline, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A:G Ratio, Urea, Creatinine, Uric Acid , Sodium, Potassium, Chloride,Calcium, Phosphorus, GGTP, Urine R/M- 20 Tests)
- S. TSH
- Vitamin D-25 Hydroxy
- PSA For Males/ LBC for Females
- Stool Examination
- Stool for Occult Blood
- DIGITAL X-RAY
Chest PA View
- ULTRA SOUND
USG Whole Abdomen
Report overnight fasting to LAB and bring stool sample (not more than 2 hrs old) in a clean container.
Full urinary bladder is needed for ultrasound.