Arthritis and athralgia are very common disorders. Arthritis indicates inflammation of joints while arthralgia means pain in joints. Arthritis can be due to wide range of causes and predis posing features like obesity , trauma, repetitive joint use , physical inactivity , genetic predis position , muscle weakness, nutritional deficiency and metabolic disorders.
Two types of panels are offered , one is basic screen (Arthritis panel I) and the other is a more comprehensive screen (Arthritis Panel II)
- CBC (Hb,TLC,DLC,ESR,RBC,PCV,Platelet,MCV, MCH,MCHC,MPV,RDW, ANC,AEC,ALC,AMC- 16 test)
- Rheumatoid Factor (RA Factor) (Immunoturbidimetric)
- Anti Streptolysin O Titre (Immunoturbidimetry)
- Uric Acid C Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Anti Nuclear Antibody, IFA (Hep-2000)
Report overnight fasting to Centre