Are you suffering from high blood pressure? Are you overweight? You donâ€™t exercise regularly? Are you a diabetic? Are you a smoker/alcoholic? Do you have stressful life style? Do you have family history of high blood pressure / heart disease? If answer to any of these questions is yes then-you are a potential candidate for heart disease/ high blood pressure.The tests are designed to give information about anaemia, infections, diabetes, levels of good and bad fat in blood, functions of liver and kidney, & urine examination.
HBA1c Level gives information about average of sugar level of last 3 months.Extended lipid profile gives more information about
your good and bad cholesterol levels.CRP (Cardio) and Homocysteine are independent markers for cardiac disease.
- CBC(Hb,TLC,DLC,ESR,RBC,PCV,Platelet,MCV,MCH,MCHC,MPV,RDW, ANC,AEC,ALC,AMC- 16 test)
- Glucose Fasting
- Glycosylated Hb (HBA1c) (Hb A1c, Estimated average glucose- 2 Test)
- LFT + KFT (Bilirubin Total, Bilirubin Direct, Bilirubin indirect, SGOT,SGPT,Alkaline, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A:G Ratio, Urea, Creatinine, Uric Acid , Sodium, Potassium, Chloride,Calcium, Phosphorus, GGTP, Urine R/M- 20 Tests)
- Extended Lipid Profile (Cholestrol, HDL, LDL, TGS, VLDL, Non-HDL, Apo A1, Apo B, ApoA1: APO B, Lipo a- 10 tests).
- Homocysteine (Quantitative)
- C Reactive Protein - High Sensitivity (hs CRP)
Report overnight fasting to Centre