EXECUTIVE HEALTH CHECK-UP FOR LESS THAN 35 YRS PERSONS
This package is designed for apparently healthy person who would like to confirm that he/she is healthy and is not suffering from any gross disease. The tests are designed to give information about anaemia, infections, diabetes, levels of good and
bad fat in blood, functions of liver and kidney, vitamin D level, urine and stool examination.
HBA1c Level gives information about average of sugar level of last 3 months.
TSH gives information about thyroid function.
Vitamin D Level gives information about deficiency of vitamin D, epidemic in India.
Ultrasound gives information about hidden disease of abdomen.
X-Ray Chest may reveal hidden information of lungs and heart.
ECG gives information about heart.
- HAEMOGRAM(Hb,TLC,DLC,ESR,RBC,PCV,Platelet, MCV,MCH,MCHC,MPV,RDW, ANC,AEC,ALC,AMC,PS,MP- 18 test)
- B. Glucose Fasting & PP (2 test)
- B. Glycosylated Hb (Hb A 1c) (Hb Aic, Estimated average glucose- 2 Test)
- Lipid Profile (With measured LDL) (Cholestrol, HDL, LDL, TGS, VLDL, Non-HDL- 6 tests).
- LFT + KFT (Bilirubin Total, Bilirubin Direct, Bilirubin indirect, SGOT,SGPT,Alkaline, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A:G Ratio, Urea, Creatinine, Uric Acid , Sodium, Potassium, Chloride,Calcium, Phosphorus, GGTP, Urine R/M- 20 Tests)
- S. TSH
- Vitamin D-25 Hydroxy
- Stool Examination
- DIGITAL X-RAY
X-Ray Chest PA View
- ULTRA SOUND
USG Whole Abdomen
Report overnight fasting to LAB and bring stool sample (not more than 2 hrs old) in a clean container.
Full urinary bladder is needed for ultra-sound.